how to download from marketo more than 20 000 rows?

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to download from marketo more than 20 000 rows?

hello) the question is: i cam't download more than 20 000 rows from marketo. Could you, please, help me, how can i download all 100 000 rows? the whole bunch or by 5 pieces. Any way will help me)
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how to download from marketo more than 20 000 rows?

I believe you can ask Support for help doing this.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

It should work. While very large lists (> 1 million) may not download in one piece, 100k should not be a problem. What you can try is to choose to download the visible columns only, rather than all columns. If that still doesn't work, open a support ticket
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jep Castelein, thank you for the hint. Unfortunately, i can't find an option: how to download only visible columns (the download is from "Marketo activities")

)

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

1. Change the View to display the columns you need. If you need ALL, don't bother here.
  2. When you press the Export button, it will ask you "Visible Columns" vs. "All Columns"
  3. Press Visible.
  4. it will go faster.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Michail, can you be more specific what you mean with "the download is from "Marketo activities"?
Thanks. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I experienced the same issue. I was in the results tab of Email program and out of 28000 rows in the results tab, the excel that I downlaoded had only 20,000 records.