Go to solution
rajanikantsaner
Level 2

How to create report for Landing page with link tracking

Hi,

I have created landing page on marketo and added one CTA and one link on LP

For ex.

- https://engage.zycus.com/cognitive-procurement.html

and added Request Demo CTA and link on Merlin text.

Using Landing page performance I can get no. of click on LP but I want click count for  CTA & link also. 

Can you please let me know how I can get it.

thanks in advanced!

Regards,

Rajanikant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to create report for Landing page with link tracking

Using Landing page performance I can get no. of click on LP

The LPP report tells you how many views the page has, and how many people have converted using the form.

Wouldn't say it gives you "number of clicks," unless you're interpreting the number of pageviews to mean the number of clicks (on emails or other web pages) that led to the page. It's clearer to say "pageviews" since there's no reason for everybody to have clicked to get there... for example, pasting/typing the link into your browser doesn't log a click anywhere.

In any case, if you want the number of clicks on links on the page, you should use a Smart List that filters on the Clicked Link on Web Page activity. You can filter by the link name (which is the destination URL).

2021-02-25 02_22_13-Marketo Engage _ lpp sl • Marketing Activities.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Using Landing page performance I can get no. of click on LP

The LPP report tells you how many views the page has, and how many people have converted using the form.

Wouldn't say it gives you "number of clicks," unless you're interpreting the number of pageviews to mean the number of clicks (on emails or other web pages) that led to the page. It's clearer to say "pageviews" since there's no reason for everybody to have clicked to get there... for example, pasting/typing the link into your browser doesn't log a click anywhere.

In any case, if you want the number of clicks on links on the page, you should use a Smart List that filters on the Clicked Link on Web Page activity. You can filter by the link name (which is the destination URL).

2021-02-25 02_22_13-Marketo Engage _ lpp sl • Marketing Activities.png

rajanikantsaner
Level 2

Hi @SanfordWhiteman,

Thanks for the quick reply.

It's working thanks 🙂