SOLVED

How to create a report showing the date when lead was added to smart list?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a report showing the date when lead was added to smart list?

Hi,

I have a lead performance report with custom columns from 6 smart lists, like this:

67d33f4e225ec65640429fff5fc64728.png

I need the report to show how many leads are added to each smart list every week, and not the date of lead was created at.

How can I do it?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to create a report showing the date when lead was added to smart list?

Hi Eugeniya,

This is not possible as the notion of "when a lead is added to a smart list" does not make real sense from a Marketo standpoint. The lead is added to a smart list when a user runs the smart list and it qualifies for it.

If you really need this, create a date field in your schema (e.g. date_added_to_smart_list) and create a smart campaign that sets that date. Make that campaign a daily batch :

• Filters:
    1. Member of smart list IN your smart list
    2. date_added_to_smart_list is empty
  • Flow steps
    • change data value -> Attribute: date_added_to_smart_list -> New value: {{system.date}}

The usen the field date_added_to_smart_list as a grouping field in your  lead performance report.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Eugeniya,

This is not possible as the notion of "when a lead is added to a smart list" does not make real sense from a Marketo standpoint. The lead is added to a smart list when a user runs the smart list and it qualifies for it.

If you really need this, create a date field in your schema (e.g. date_added_to_smart_list) and create a smart campaign that sets that date. Make that campaign a daily batch :

• Filters:
    1. Member of smart list IN your smart list
    2. date_added_to_smart_list is empty
  • Flow steps
    • change data value -> Attribute: date_added_to_smart_list -> New value: {{system.date}}

The usen the field date_added_to_smart_list as a grouping field in your  lead performance report.

-Greg

Abaran
Level 5

Hi Gregore

I am having the same issue. One of my smart list had an increase of 100k records. trying to figure out what trigger it. I have open ticket with Marketo support. See if they have a suggestion.

Thanks

Axel

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Axel,

Your smart list is based on either field values or passed activities. You will have to run other smart list on each of the criteria of your increased smart list, separately.

If you need more help from the community: post a NEW question and provide screen shots of the faulty smart list.

-Greg