Re: How to create a report showing "change data value"?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a report showing "change data value"?

Hi!

I need a report showing when and how lead has changed it's data value.

In smart campaign I have in smart list some triggered lead parameters (reacting on lead doing some activities in past 1 day) and in flow change data value with different attributes. How can I create a report on this topic to learn how many leads change their data value per week?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe this report is possible in Marketo.  You will have to track it manually based on results from the smartlist.  You can create a subscription to the smart list so it emails the changes to you on a weekly basis.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you think it's possible to make different smart lists for each data value, and than make a report for each smart list, showing when lead was added there?

By the way, do you occasionally know if I build a report on smart list showing how many leads are added to the smart list every week, will I have data for each week separately, or altogether? Let's say that 5 leads are added every week, will report show "week 1 - 5 leads, week 2 - 10 leads (5+5), week 3 - 15 leads (5+5+5), week 4 - 20 leads etc" or "week 1 - 5 leads, week 2 - 5 leads, week 3 - 5 leads, week 4 - 5 leads etc"

Thanks!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Eugeniya,

The only possibility here is to extract the CDV activities through the API and create the report in Excel.

The developper will have to use the Get Lead Changes » Marketo Developers ​ API or the Get Lead Activities » Marketo Developers ​One

-Greg