SOLVED

How to change "view as webpage" physical position

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change "view as webpage" physical position

How to change physical position (not just css) of "view as webpage" email link, in order to place it after our pre-header text (as should be the case).
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to change "view as webpage" physical position

I've stopped using Marketo's built in option here, and added it into my code natively using the token.

Example:

<span>Trouble viewing the email? Check out the <a href="{{system.viewAsWebpageLink}}">web version</a>.</span>

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've stopped using Marketo's built in option here, and added it into my code natively using the token.

Example:

<span>Trouble viewing the email? Check out the <a href="{{system.viewAsWebpageLink}}">web version</a>.</span>
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the design studio, in the edit mode, change the html code associated with the template. Look for the html code line associated with 'view online' link. In the <td> tag right above it change the code align="center" to align = "left" or right depending upon the location you may like. You can even move this tag line to the bottom of the page if that is where you want to display the view online link.

<td valign="left" align="center"align="left" style="padding:12px 0 5px 0;color:&#035;a7a9ac;font-family:Arial, Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:11px;">
<a href="[SHOWEMAIL]" style="color:&#035;006ad1;">
<span name="Show Mail Text" >View Online</span>
</a>
</td>

You can always make the change to html code and immediately preview it in the next tab and then go make the changes to the code based on the trial and error method.

Hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishali