How to calculate the value of lead nurturing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to calculate the value of lead nurturing?

Dear all,

Please help me to define how to calculation the cost/lead below:
- Where do we get $206.00 or $137.50 from?
- what is the relationship of these value with the 55$(prospect value)?
0EM50000000RJzf.jpg

Thank so much for your help.

Best Regards,

Kano
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to calculate the value of lead nurturing?

The cost is calculateds by taking the total spend on a lead source and deviding it by the number of "Marketing Qualified Leads" that investment generated over time. Here is a link to a thread that covers some of these concepts very well...
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to calculate the value of lead nurturing?

If you wanted to be super accurate, you would include the cost of the time to nurture the leads involved. I think this chart is a little misleading as I'd think it would go something like this:

Known Leads that are in target market: Nurture these to get to MQL
MQL can be achieved quickly in a variety of ways (demos, please call me now), so those people are in MQL a short time. They need less nurturing.

MQL slow are people who took a long time to get to MQL...but Marketo indicates here that they may take a long time before moving to SQL??

The numbers seem to indicate that nurturing will push more slower leads into MQL status, thereby lowering the CPL overall for all channels.

What I would do is pull together your costs and lead counts by stage as a baseline, then track the change over time as you nurture people into MQL and through SQL.