How to build a campaign to allow leads to update their data

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to build a campaign to allow leads to update their data

I would like to run a campaign to a fixed recipients list (5000+ partner contacts) using Marketo.
As part of a newsletter I sent regularly I would like to list the main contact information of the recipient which I can do with tokens. But I also want to offer the recipient to update their details by clicking on a button which will show a landing page with the contact data we have in our database at the moment. After updating their details the data should be updated in MKTO.

How can I list the contact data of a contact on a landing page?
Are there any sample campaigns I could have a look at?
Is there a document describing this process?

Thanks!
Bart
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to build a campaign to allow leads to update their data

One option - among many others - would be random samples to send the invitatation campaign in batches, preventing peaks of web server activity.

A possible campaign could consist of an email containing a link to a landing page which in turn would have URL parameters with the data you would like customers to update.

The landing page would collect those URL parameters, populate the fields and then give customers the opportubity to amend any data.

Pre-populating email address in subscription forms through visible fields

The process is valid for any field. Essentially you would need to obtain the field ID from the page source and add one instruction for each field.

Random Samples Made Easy
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L6EBCA0

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to build a campaign to allow leads to update their data

Thanks bgomes,

Sending the information to a landing page through URL parameters makes sense. How would this information end up in the right field on the form however?

Thanks
Bart