SOLVED

how to assign a score to lead that was already in lead database

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to assign a score to lead that was already in lead database

If I have lead that I had previously imported into my lead database and then that same lead signed up a year later at different event/tradeshow is there a way to assign a special score or notification to that lead? best practices?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how to assign a score to lead that was already in lead database

Hey Scott,
There are most likely many ways to do this and it depends on how your lead database is set up and the other values on the lead.

If you imported this theorhetical lead and added them as a member to a Road Show a year ago, you could create a Smart Campaign like the following:
0EM50000000SVda.jpg

Here, we are acting on leads who are a member of a 2013 program and who also register for the 2014 program. In essence, leads who were added to this event a year ago and now are registering for a new event. In the flow of this campaign, you could change this lead's score or send an alert as you please.

Best,
Will

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lots of things you can do Scott. From creating interesting moments, to building out a lead score program, to alerting reps through lead alerts - it all depends on what your goal is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Scott,
There are most likely many ways to do this and it depends on how your lead database is set up and the other values on the lead.

If you imported this theorhetical lead and added them as a member to a Road Show a year ago, you could create a Smart Campaign like the following:
0EM50000000SVda.jpg

Here, we are acting on leads who are a member of a 2013 program and who also register for the 2014 program. In essence, leads who were added to this event a year ago and now are registering for a new event. In the flow of this campaign, you could change this lead's score or send an alert as you please.

Best,
Will