SOLVED

How to add subject lines to an excel sheet

Go to solution
sabrinajuul
Level 1

How to add subject lines to an excel sheet

Hello, does anyone know how I can have all the email subject lines I've used for a particular folder be added to a report to then have it converted to a excel sheet with opens CTR etc.? So if I've created a report and converted it to an excel, is there a setting I can use to have all the subject lines on that excel sheet? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: How to add subject lines to an excel sheet

One way is to use the browse emails endpoint to get details of email and extract the email name and subject lines from the JSON response, and map it by the email name with the email report that'll have the email metrics.

Alternatively, if you have Marketo RCE, you can use the Email Analyses report in the RCE to get hold of subject lines along with the email metrics - reference snapshot below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1650473439076.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: How to add subject lines to an excel sheet

One way is to use the browse emails endpoint to get details of email and extract the email name and subject lines from the JSON response, and map it by the email name with the email report that'll have the email metrics.

Alternatively, if you have Marketo RCE, you can use the Email Analyses report in the RCE to get hold of subject lines along with the email metrics - reference snapshot below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1650473439076.png