How to Activate a Smart Campaign when "lightbulb" button does not show up?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Activate a Smart Campaign when "lightbulb" button does not show up?

So I created a smart camapign that would send out a followup email if the user did not open the email with in 3 days. The "lightbulb" button is not showing up though. I am assuming I did something wrong? Can someone tell me how I can activate the campaign? 
0EM50000000RfM1.jpg
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to Activate a Smart Campaign when "lightbulb" button does not show up?

Batch campaigns have to be scheduled. Triggered campaigns can be activated. To activate you have to have at least one trigger in your smart list. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

That makes sense! Is there a trigger for not openeing an email after a certain period of time? Or do i just have to set the camapign to run in three days for it to look for everyone who did not open the email to be sent a follow up email?
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is an "opens email" trigger but only a "not opens email" filter but not trigger. You could build a workflow that looks for everyone who was sent the email and then you could add a "wait step" and then "Send Email" with constraints depending on whethere they opened or clicked etc. 

It may just be easier to schedule another send based on a smart list at a later date. Up to you! 

- Jeff