How long should it take for data to flow from WebEx to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long should it take for data to flow from WebEx to Marketo

How long does it typically take for data to flow from WebEx to Marketo. It often takes me as long as 24 hours to find out who attended a webcast (unless I log into WebEx). Even after I click "Refresh from Webinar Provider" in Marketo, the process of getting attendance info is very long. Is this tyical? Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

On a related note, is there anything I can do to pass Webex polling and post-webcast survey information from WebEx into Marketo. For instance, a webcast attendee participates in our in-webcast poll, and fills out our post-webcast survey. If I created custom fields to host that info in Marketo, how can I get it to flow from WebEx into Marketo?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How long should it take for data to flow from WebEx to Marketo

Hi Stephen, the documentation says that it can take as long as 2 days for the information to come over, but we find that it happens more quickly than that. I don't believe there's anything that can be done to speed the process up.

Unfortunately, you also won't be able to get post-event poll information to flow into Marketo through the adapter. The guide below outlines the capabliities (and limitations) of the connector. Hope this helps.

http://pages2.marketo.com/rs/marketob2/images/Marketo-WebEx-Adapter-User-Guide.pdf

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stephen,

We use the Webex integration here. I have learned that it varies quite a bit. Anywhere from a couple of hours to a day. I have never the flow of data go beyond a day though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine takes 2 hours to two days. Additionally, has anyone found it syncs the wrong data for the webinar? Ours sync'd the two people who didn't close the webinar when it ended not the 18 attendees.

webex sunc.PNG