How long for a lead deleted in SFDC to show as deleted in Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long for a lead deleted in SFDC to show as deleted in Marketo?

Hi all,

I'm 99% sure that a lead was deleted in our SFDC instance and a new contact was created for that individual with identical information and a different source. I am 99% sure because I have dupe records in Marketo (one for the lead record and one for the contact) but only one record in SFDC (a contact which was NOT created by lead convert). Problem is, the "SFDC is Deleted" field in Marketo is showing False for the lead record. I believe the lead record was deleted an hour ago. Does anyone know how long it should take for this data to sync? I know the articles say 5 minutes, but I've seen others experiencing longer waits. 

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long for a lead deleted in SFDC to show as deleted in Marketo?

Hey Janna,

It depends on what you have your sync time set to. The default is every 5 minutes, but you can request it to be slower. We have ours set to 30 minutes. That being said, they do not recommend any amount of time longer than that. I'm guessing you do not have access to SFDC? Another way to be sure is to check the Deleted in Sales system smart list for the name of the deleted Lead.