SOLVED

Re: How do you view SFDC Custom Object fields in Marketo

Go to solution
Petyr_Campos
Level 2

How do you view SFDC Custom Object fields in Marketo

I'm a Marketo newbie so apologize in advance for the what may appear to be a simple question.

How do i view custom objects I've integrated into Marketo? I see the custom objects are synced but I want to see the fields and data of those custom objects on the lead record.  How do I do that? I have found no documentation on that subject.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tim_Langlois1
Level 4

Hi Petyr- Custom objects behave similar to opportunities in marketo. There will be a trigger and a couple filters, e.g. Has [Name of Custom Object]. So if you custom object is called "Product", make a smart list and look for the "Has Product" filter.

You can see fields on a custom object in the constraints of the trigger and filters available with that custom object. When you select a constraint the data from those fields will be available to use in a smart list.

Note that you can't see the fields as columns in a list view and if you need to use the data from a custom object in an email you'll need to use email scripting (this is because one person could have multiple entries on a custom object.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tim_Langlois1
Level 4

Hi Petyr- Custom objects behave similar to opportunities in marketo. There will be a trigger and a couple filters, e.g. Has [Name of Custom Object]. So if you custom object is called "Product", make a smart list and look for the "Has Product" filter.

You can see fields on a custom object in the constraints of the trigger and filters available with that custom object. When you select a constraint the data from those fields will be available to use in a smart list.

Note that you can't see the fields as columns in a list view and if you need to use the data from a custom object in an email you'll need to use email scripting (this is because one person could have multiple entries on a custom object.)

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Petyr,

aside de from filtering them, you do not really see them. Vote here:

-Greg