How do you track who checks off the send me communications box in the email capture in a poll???

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you track who checks off the send me communications box in the email capture in a poll???

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you track who checks off the send me communications box in the email capture in a poll???

I actually haven't even been able to get the Email Capture field to show up, let alone tracking if someone checked the "voting opp" box. I'm going to track down the issue with our product team, and I'll let you know. Thanks for bringing this up!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you track who checks off the send me communications box in the email capture in a poll???

Hi, all!

I wanted to comment on how we "fixed" this issue.  I'm one of Lindsay's colleagues and it required some jerry rigging to figure out what the checkbox as called.

After inspecting the HTML, it looks like the name of the checkbox is called "Nurture Opt-Out".  So depending which option you select in the poll, you would add "Nurture Opt-Out" to your Smart List and select either "True" or "False".

I hope this helps for anyone else looking to do something similar.  Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Jenn