SOLVED

Re: How do you push event registrant company name to GoToWebinar?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you push event registrant company name to GoToWebinar?

We are using the GoToWebinar event adapter with an Event.  We are capturing the registrant name, email address and company name in a Marketo form and these are visible in the Member tab of the Event.  However in the GoToWebinar registration report, only the registrant name and email address are displayed.  The Organization is not displayed even though we indicated that it is a required field in the GTW form setup (which of course we are not using).

Does anyone know if the registrants' Company Name or any other data can be synched to GTW from Marketo?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliot,

At this time we are only passing First Name, Last Name and Email Address from Marketo to GTW.  I hope to add more fields in the near future, including Company Name and Job Title.

Thanks,
Cheryl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliot,

At this time we are only passing First Name, Last Name and Email Address from Marketo to GTW.  I hope to add more fields in the near future, including Company Name and Job Title.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl!  The Organization / Company field would be my first choice as it is a standard column in the GTW registrant report, but it is blank right now.
Erin_Rustigian
Level 2

Hi,

Can we  please add City, State, and Phone Number too?? When we pull exports with the comments and questions, it would be much easier to get these directed to the correct sales reps if we had this info too.

Thanks,

Erin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Erin,  I formalized our input into an Idea in the Community - please vote for it. 

Ability to synch more fields to GoToWebinar via the Adapter