SOLVED

How do you modify the rollover state/color of the submit button?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you modify the rollover state/color of the submit button?

I was able to change the "off-state" of my button without any problem. My question is, how do I modify the purple color on the button that appears during a rollover? Here's my form: http://info.hms.com/sixWaysFightFraud.html Thank you!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: How do you modify the rollover state/color of the submit button?

I don't think there is an option to edit the button color or image for rollover state. However, you can try doing either of these:
 - Forms 2.0 allow you to add a custom color for your button. So you can enter the color code, which is same as rollover for your nomral button state.
 - You can select a default button from the gallery where this is highlighted effect on roll-over and the color remains the same.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I don't think there is an option to edit the button color or image for rollover state. However, you can try doing either of these:
 - Forms 2.0 allow you to add a custom color for your button. So you can enter the color code, which is same as rollover for your nomral button state.
 - You can select a default button from the gallery where this is highlighted effect on roll-over and the color remains the same.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! So everyone that is using Marketo has purple rollovers on their forms? Good marketing by Marketo, but it doesn't make me look very good as a designer. I will continue to look into this, thank you for your reply Alok.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Adding in to clarify, the rollover is not necessarily purple, but the “Default” color when you edit the button style. The following are the colors which are default and appear as it is if you do not choose a custom color;

If you want to use a color which is not available in these styles, you can choose a default style and alter its color through edit CSS and not through editor(Custom colors). The Forms 2.0 editor leaves the roll over color to be left as default color of the style. Even if you want to set different colors for roll over and the default color of your own choice you’ll have to edit the CSS - of course for a great design!

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! I love CSS. Now, where might one happen to find the CSS for the buttons?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to do the same thing, have you found where the CSS is located?

Edit:
Oh nevermind, I found it 🙂
Patrick_Cava2
Level 2

any update on this?