How do you change the font size on the SUBMIT button on a form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you change the font size on the SUBMIT button on a form?

I would like to have the ability to increase the size of the font text on the SUBMIT button.  

Thanks for any help.

Don
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do you change the font size on the SUBMIT button on a form?

Don,

Poke around marketingrockstarguides.com for a post on the tweaks you can do to Marketo forms.

There's also a similar article here if you look for Form attributes.

Sorry, I can't find the link right now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is a nice article by Marketo:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KysICAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh/Taylor,

I appreciate the responses from both of you today.

Have a great day!!

Don

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your responses.    I looked in the areas which you recommended, but did not find any information pertaining to the specific SUBMIT button font size adjustment.    When I submitted a request to Marketo support yesterday, they had a solution, but it affected the font size of ALL FIELDS in the form.    My customer did not want that.

Since I needed to get an answer back to my customer this morning, I ended up going into the HTML source code for that landing page (which has the form) and found the attribute to adjust for the SUBMIT button and changed both the font size as well as the font color.    This requires the build of this particular landing page to be totally built from custom HTML code.

This worked...

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestion.

Hi Taylor,

I had to send an answer back to my customer earlier today, and since I had not received your information, I created my own solution.    The document you referenced is very interesting.    I willl need to understand and try the sample code you provided to see what results I get.    If it can easily be implemented, I could provide this to my customer as well.

Thanks for your insight.