Re: How do you change the calendar file token color?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you change the calendar file token color?

I've been using different colored links in my emails, and would like to change the calendar file link to the same color as well.

I've tried changing it in the link editor with the advanced tab -- that didn't work.
I also tried going into the html code and manually changing it -- that didn't work either.
I have also attempted using the text color editor and still no luck.

Has anyone had this issue or have a solution to it?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I understand what you are referring to correctly, you should be able to add a 'span' element around the text in the 'Hyperlink Text' field of the Calendar token. Here is an example of what we have in that field: <span style="color:#ffffff;text-decoration:none;">+ ADD TO CALENDAR</span>

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Erik,

That is what I tried before. I added "text-decoration: none;" to see if that had any impact, and unfortunately it did not. I even attempted it in the paragraph <p> code but that didn't work either.

Here is what I have in HTML:

<span style="color: #00a4e4; text-decoration: none;">{{my.Calendar File:default=edit me}}</span>

In the edit draft mode, it changes the text color but once I go into preview mode it does not show up. Same thing happens when I send a sample email.

Thank you though for your help.

Taylor

Anonymous
Not applicable

You shouldn't have to do anything in the email/landing page. You should add the <span> to the actual token itself. So for the program, when you edit the actual calendar token, you should see several fields. One field is "Hyperlink Text" - this is where you will want to add your span.

Hopefully that's a bit clearer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yes thank you! I was able to get the font changed, but still no luck with the underline for the link. Do you have any tips or suggestions for changing that color too? The html doesn't seem to be responding to the text-decoration and other codes I've been trying to put in to edit that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Erik I was able to figure it out!

Thank you for all your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Taylor, I know this is old, but how did you figure out the color change for the underline?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Taylor - I was also curious how you figured out the underline issue with the Calendar token