SOLVED

how do i set an alert if a web form is filled out

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i set an alert if a web form is filled out

I have launched my first webform. How do i set an alert if the form is filled out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do i set an alert if a web form is filled out

Hi Devin

You need to create a new email asset for the alert which includes in the copy what the alert is about. e.g. "New lead has been generated from the contact us form. Please contact within 24 hours... etc".  You can also use tokens to include information about the lead that has filled out the form. e.g.

Name: {{lead.First Name}} {{lead.Last Name}}

Email: {{lead.Email Address}}

Phone: {{lead.Phone Number}}

And is the Webform a Marketo form?  If so you just need to set up a Smart Campaign that will trigger the alert being sent.  So in the Smart Campaign you'll set up the following...

Smart List: Fills out Form (Trigger) = [name of form]

Flow Step: Send Alert

Hope that helps!

Bronwen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do i set an alert if a web form is filled out

Hi Devin

You need to create a new email asset for the alert which includes in the copy what the alert is about. e.g. "New lead has been generated from the contact us form. Please contact within 24 hours... etc".  You can also use tokens to include information about the lead that has filled out the form. e.g.

Name: {{lead.First Name}} {{lead.Last Name}}

Email: {{lead.Email Address}}

Phone: {{lead.Phone Number}}

And is the Webform a Marketo form?  If so you just need to set up a Smart Campaign that will trigger the alert being sent.  So in the Smart Campaign you'll set up the following...

Smart List: Fills out Form (Trigger) = [name of form]

Flow Step: Send Alert

Hope that helps!

Bronwen