SOLVED

How do I set a limit for stream campaign requests?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I set a limit for stream campaign requests?

Hi

I'm building an engagement program with 5 streams.

Each stream is a set of emails for different topics.

Each stream sends an email once a month.

Each stream is available for sales representatives in salesforce to add people to that campaign, trough a smart campaign with a "request campaign" trigger for each stream.

I want to set a limit so sales rep. cant add contacts to more than 3 streams. We don't want anybody to get more than 3 emails per month for this engagement program in general. People can only be subscribed to 3 streams.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I set a limit for stream campaign requests?

Denisse,

A single lead cannot be in multiple streams of the same engagement program, they can only be in one and move back and forth between the others.

But what you can do is apply filters along with the request campaign trigger. This will take all those leads requested for the campaign but only allow a number of them to complete the flow steps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Denisse,

A single lead cannot be in multiple streams of the same engagement program, they can only be in one and move back and forth between the others.

But what you can do is apply filters along with the request campaign trigger. This will take all those leads requested for the campaign but only allow a number of them to complete the flow steps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, that solves a lot of questions. Thank you !