How do I send multiple emails to the same email address?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I send multiple emails to the same email address?

Hello, here's some background on  my question. We operate B2B and have a communication we need to send out.  In our communication we will need to share variable data (e.g. Agency Name, Agent's Name, Agent Principal's Name, Est. New Premium) .

Based on legal obligations, we are required to send this email not only to our agents, but the agent principals as well. The Agents report to the Principal -- and sometimes there can be 50+ Agents reporting to 1 Principal. Basically, whatever we send to the individual Agents, the Principal needs to see. Is there a CC option?

If not, then can we override the restriction in Marketo that does not allow duplicates?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I send multiple emails to the same email address?

Christina Romero​ - Happy Thursday. FYI. I moved your post to Products and Support​ where most of our product experts are spending the time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott - where did you move this to?

Anonymous
Not applicable

gtmsportswear Marketo​ I moved it to the Products and Support area.

Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Christina,

There's not a cc option, but if I understand you correctly, you may want to try using the Send Alert flow step after the Send Email flow step sends it to the agent.

For example, if the Agent Principal is a custom field for the person in Marketo, you could have it do Send Alert to {{lead.Agent Principal}}.

I hope that helps.
Grant