How do I insert social media icons into a Landing Page template does not already have them, and how do I do this while making sure they have analytics embedded in them when clicked?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I insert social media icons into a Landing Page template does not already have them, and how do I do this while making sure they have analytics embedded in them when clicked?

For instance, simply uploading images of a Facebook or Twitter logo and linking to our pages from each logo wont give me analytics... is there a way to do this so I can include analytics? 
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I insert social media icons into a Landing Page template does not already have them, and how do I do this while making sure they have analytics embedded in them when clicked?

You will not get analytics through Marketo as they are not using any sort of social plugin. You can see in the Email Link Performance report how often these are clicked.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I insert social media icons into a Landing Page template does not already have them, and how do I do this while making sure they have analytics embedded in them when clicked?

Jessica,

Jason is right, you'll only get click analytics in email via the Email Link Performance report.

Are you referring to "how many times the social logos were clicked" or deeper analytics?

You can set up UTM tracking for further analytics but the reporting gets a bit messy.