SOLVED

How do I have marketo set the activity type when creating an activity in Salesforce?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I have marketo set the activity type when creating an activity in Salesforce?

Currently when Marketo synchs activities such as sales emails to Salesforce it does not set the activity type to email.  How can I change that so that my reporting is accurate?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I have marketo set the activity type when creating an activity in Salesforce?

Val is right, and this is a commonly requested feature. 

You could use Salesforce workflows to change the Type based on the subject information, but that's outside the scope of Marketo.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I have marketo set the activity type when creating an activity in Salesforce?

The ability to designate an activity type when creating a task in Marketo is currently not available.  There is a suggestion to add this functionality in the idea section that you can vote on here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Val is right, and this is a commonly requested feature. 

You could use Salesforce workflows to change the Type based on the subject information, but that's outside the scope of Marketo.