How do I get a report that shows individual responses to an email campaign, by row?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I get a report that shows individual responses to an email campaign, by row?

I'm not looking for an aggregated email performance report...I know where to get that.  Here's an example of what I am looking for:

EMAIL CAMPAIGN NAME
ID     First Name      Last Name      Email                 Sent?    Delivered?     Opened?       Clicked?  Unsubscribed?
23    Bob                    Jones              bob@xyz.com       y                 y                       y                     n                     n

With the ability to add columns.  Ultimately, I'd like to be able to export this raw data and do some analysis on Excel.

I haven't found a way to set this up using smarlists or drilling down into reports...maybe it's possible.  Anyone have any ideas?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I get a report that shows individual responses to an email campaign, by row?

If you have email campaigns set up in programs, you could use progression statuses for your sent/delivered/etc. columns, then navigate to the members tab and export that list.

If you don't, I'm not sure Marketo has the ability to export the data in the format specific to what you're saying. I believe you would need a separate report for each one of the Sent/delivered/etc. columns, then tie them together in Excel. This approach would be quite cumbersome.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I get a report that shows individual responses to an email campaign, by row?

Charlie is right, there is no "by lead" email performance report. Smart lists and/or Program reporting is as close as you can get.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tony,

The report you're looking for is possible with Email Analysis in Revenue Explorer (available for Select and RCA customers).  Below is an example screenshot.  You can add other lead attributes (e.g. Behavior Score) and export this report to Excel.
0EM50000000QXz9.jpg

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Charlie & Jason...I didn't think about setting it up from a program level and viewing progression statuses.

Tracy, good to know that the report I'm looking for is available if I spend a lot of money to purchase RCA.  *smirks*  😜
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any intention to make RCA functions available to those that do not have RCA?

My organization also does not want to spend the money to purchase RCA and, in the meantime, I'm left scrambling to create reports that are insanely difficult in the standard edition of Marketo...

Thanks,
Emily