How do I create workspace specific unsubscribe templates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I create workspace specific unsubscribe templates?

We use workspaces for each of our clients.  Each client should have a logo specific template for their unsubscribe for their workspace.  As a fairly new user, I would appreciate some guidance on overwriting the default template and replace with client's specfic logo/template for their workspace.  Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I create workspace specific unsubscribe templates?

Do you mean that you send on behalf of each client from YOUR marketo instance and that each WS is unique for each client?

If so, you can follow the rules for subscription management to create unique pages and email templates for each WS.

You would go to Admin > Email and replace the default links with a white dot. (Be sure to copy code to a text file just in case).

Each WS will then have its own subscription management page and each email template in use will link back to this page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I create workspace specific unsubscribe templates?

Josh,
Thank you for the quick response.  To answer your first question, We are using the workspaces for each client and I am sending emails and creating campaigns in their specific workspace.  I am sending out via our Marketo Instance.  As a new user, I am not following your direction to replace the default link with a white dot???

If the code is removed, how do I update or create the unsubscribe email in each of the workspaces?  Thanks!