SOLVED

Re: How do I create GoToWebinar event and registration page?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I create GoToWebinar event and registration page?

I am trying to integrate out GTW account and create a webcast event where leads can register via Marketo landing page and form.  Is there step-by-step guides for this??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,

Check out this guide. It should help you with your setup. Create an Event with GotoWebinar - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Thanks,

Mike

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,

Check out this guide. It should help you with your setup. Create an Event with GotoWebinar - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Thanks,

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrea St. Pierre​ and Mike Chambers​,

Do you know of any guide on creating a GTW landing page and syncing registrant information across from GTW to Marketo?

Thanks,

Richa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Richa,

You would actually sync the GTW event to the program. So you would just create smart campaigns adding registrants to the program. Here is a guide to go things going for you. https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Create+an+Event+with+GotoWebinar

Thanks,

Mike

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Hi Mike,

I have the same question as Richa. I've been able to create the event and synced them between Marketo and GoToWebinar, but I'm not sure now how to create a custom registration page as I don't want people registering on the GoToWebinar registration page (it looks terrible). Any ideas?

Thanks!

Marisa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marisa,

I agree! the registration page in GTW is not very appealing.

You want to link your GTW event to a program you create in Marketo. Once you do that, you can create a landing page with a form in Marketo for people to sign up. Then you create a Smart campaign saying once people fill out that form, add them to your webinar program. Once they are labeled as status "Registered" they will be assigned their unique log in link. Marketo has a token for that link so you can send your prospect that link.

Hope that helps!

Mike

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

That makes perfect sense, Mike. Thank you!

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Hi Mike,

I finally had time to actually build this out, but now I'm stuck. I set the smart list for campaign, but now I don't see a flow step to add people to my webinar program. What am I doing wrong here?

pastedImage_0.png

THANK YOU!!!!!

-Marisa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marisa,

The way we do it, people have to register themselves by filling out a form on a landing page created in Marketo. If that is what you are looking for, just make:

Smart list: fills out form - any

web page = webinar registration landing page.

Flow step - change program status - registered.

If that is not helpful, I would have to understand how you plan on registering people.

Have a great day!

Mike

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Thanks, Mike! I reached out to our implementation consultant, and he was able to help me out. I appreciate you getting me 90% of the way there though! ☺

Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

Marisa Rybar

Marketing Strategist

Valen Analytics