Re: How do I connect to Webex?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I connect to Webex?

What are the steps for Webex integration?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is a list of Help Articles related to WebEx integration
I also found this discussion thread helpful.
Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Scott,

Both the links provided above are dead. Is there any documentation related to setting up the webex integration?

Sincerely,

Keith Nyberg

Madhu_Gulati2
Level 3

Hi there,

Following is a URL to the Docs location with all the details for WebEx integration:

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Add+WebEX+as+a+LaunchPoint+Service

I hope this is helpful!

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Madhu,

This article is good, but doesn’t answer the questions where I have confusion

1. Every employee in our company uses Webex and each of us has our own login. Do I need to add a new service for every user that would be hosting a webinar? Or is there a username and password for our entire company that I need to ask IT for?
  2. The SiteName piece is very confusing and does not clearly articulate what should be put in the field. The top of the documentation says the sitename can be found at the end of the login URL, "mycompany", but the screenshot example lower in the document shows "marketo-metome2" which is a combination of the sitename and the username of the individual.(Can you clarify this piece?)
  3. How do you manage which webex meetings will sync to Marketo? Do you have to build it on the MKTO side then grab a program ID or something to put into Webex to sync the event?

Thanks for the reply! Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To those specific points:

1. It's easiest and most efficient to set up one account as the go-to sync for marketo. You can sync multiple accounts but it is best to keep it to a minimum.

2. Your site name is "company.webex.com<http://company.webex.com>"

3. WebEx events will automatically populate in the Event Sync when you choose the corresponding account. You'll first choose WebEx, then the account, then the Event.

Sent from mobile