Re: How do I change a lead status in Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I change a lead status in Marketo?

Or do I have to do this from salesforce? 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just one time or a rule? 

Select the lead(s), run flow action, change data value, choose lead status, select the status you want to change to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jen you can change the lead status in either Marketo or SFDC. They will sync every 5 minutes, and if you have them mapped correctly they will always reflect each other.

If you want to change it for a single lead from the Marketo side, then you can do what Ryan suggests above. If you want to do it from SFDC it should just be a drop-down that you select from.

Hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to know how to create a campaign that automatically changes the lead status.

I'd like to have a form that non-SFDC people can fill out to add new leads, and we want to be able to track that these leads came from this specific team.

As of now, my campaign uses the flow step "Convert Lead" which properly assigns it to the lead owner in SFDC, but then it says "Converted Status" to which I would like to automatically sync into SFDC as "Sales Approved," but it keeps saying "Marketing Qualified" since the leads are coming in from Marketo.

I hope I didn't word this poorly and someone can help!