Re: How can you capture both opens and clicks by individual?

Michael_Pappala
Level 1

How can you capture both opens and clicks by individual?

I would like to find out how I can track which specific individuals opened and clicked on a specific email send. In my test, I've only been able to find out one of them through a smart campaign. The attachments below capture the rules I set. Is there a step I can take to capture the clicks as well? My open was registered in the "Opened" list I created. However, the click I made did not get logged by the "Clicks" list.
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 10.28.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-31 at 10.28.22 AM.png
3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please remove the attachments and paste the images inline. Not all users can see attachments.

Michael_Pappala
Level 1

Have edited the comment to reflect that suggestion.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks. Looks like you're misinterpreting how Add Choice works. You're checking there if the person has already clicked (ever) before a given Open. It's possible for this to happen, for example if someone clicked without opening in the past, then opened. But surely not the case you're trying to capture.

Also, "find out" via a triggered Smart Campaign is kind of a misnomer. If you want to survey your database, use a Smart List.