How can we change what is considered a success for only one campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can we change what is considered a success for only one campaign?

We have a Roadshow campaign that we do not want to have "Attended" be considered a succes- we want them weighted the same as "Invited". However we have on the Roadshow tags set up that Attended = a Success. Can we change it for only one campaign? If so, how?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can we change what is considered a success for only one campaign?

Nope, I believe you'd have to change it for that entire channel, in which case, you'd want to clone the Roadshow channel to something new that includes your success step changes.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The unfortunate part is that cloning a Channel is not as easy as cloning an Asset, or Program. But I agree with Drew, you will need to create a whole new Channel to achieve this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your responses! I just went into create a whole new Channel but it is requiring me to select a progression that is considered a success- we don't want to anything to be a success, we just want to track which invitees took which action... is there a way around the success requirement?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, you have to have one success. Considering this is a one off, I would just add a status at the very end that you have no interest in using and make that the success. Like Closed Won maybe?