Re: How can we change the favicon on file link?

Kanako_Tone2
Level 2

How can we change the favicon on file link?

I learned how to change the favion on Marketo LPs; it seems to require adding 2 lines of code.

What about updating the favicon on the file page link? I mean,,, see below. It's the link to one of our eBook PDF file, and I wonder how I can change this favicon here. In the Image/File section under Design Studio, I don't see options to tweak the code.

this favicon needs to be changed.PNG

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Kanako_Tone2
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

If I'm reading this correctly, there's no procedure in this page other than "fix it anyway" section that has the redirect rule. Is it what you're referring to? (if not, I probably need a few more cups of coffee before re-reading it).

Also out of curiosity,,, if marketo LPs and Marketo-hosted files have a default code for favicon pulling from our main homepage, I wonder why the favicon on home page and favicon on Marketo pages are different... The screenshot I posted has the old logo and it's not same as what I see on our main homepage.

Kanako_Tone2
Level 2

Never mind. I just updated the image file link and it worked.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes, you had the old favicon in your instance.

Note Marketo doesn't have an link to your main site's (www.attivio.com) favicon. That favicon path is set on your site only. Marketo has a link to a file /rs/345-RHZ-769/images/favicon_cgyfie.png in your Marketo instance.