Re: How can I use progressive profiling on global/central forms?

Carly_Stevens2
Level 2

How can I use progressive profiling on global/central forms?

Lots of questions:

1. Can you only progressively profile someone if they return to the same form? Or, does it work when they return to any form so long as they've filled one out before?
  2. If it only works returning to the same form. How can we manage form fill redirects? We're trying to make the switch to having a few central/global forms, and we're embedding these into WordPress pages. If we use just one form, I'm struggling to work out how we can redirect people upon completion - as we can't do this at form level because it'll be different per initiative, and as they're embedded, we can't do that in WordPress either. How can this be managed? Am I missing a simple trick, or is this complicated?

I am looking at you Sanford Whiteman‌ - please help

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

ProgPro applies to all forms. It doesn't matter where the value originated (even if it wasn't from a form at all).

Carly_Stevens2
Level 2

Thank you - so to clarify, if someone has filled out Form A, then later comes back to Form B - we can display different fields?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes, for example if Form A is:

Always-On: Email Address

ProgPro: First Name, Last Name

ProgPro max fields: 1

And Form B is:

Always-On: Email Address

ProgPro: First Name, Last Name, Company, Company Size

ProgPro max fields: 2

Then if someone fills out A with their First Name, then views B, they will see Email Address, Last Name, and Company.