SOLVED

Re: How can I turn off all engagement programs?

Go to solution
Rachel_Tam
Level 1

How can I turn off all engagement programs?

I am wondering if anyone is sick of all the exhausted engagement program emails and are looking to turn off the exhausted content notification?

It is impossible to look through every folder and search for the engagement programs since the company's data on Marketo is huge.

I have tried to use the filter button to search for all the engagement programs, but It doesn't show all of the programs.

Is there a button that says "Turn off all engagement programs"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chelsea_Kiko
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Also, you can customize your error settings and not have notifications for engagement programs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chelsea_Kiko

I think there are other things you can do. You want to turn off all the programs because they are no longer running and are exhausted? You cannot turn off engagement programs in a mass quantity. Instead, I would unsubscribe to error reports, or set up an Outlook rule to have those alerts filter through another inbox where you dont get notifications.

Rachel_Tam
Level 1

Thanks Chelsea, that sounds like a better solution than going through all the folders to turn off the campaigns.

Chelsea_Kiko

Also, you can customize your error settings and not have notifications for engagement programs.