How can I track progressive profiling form submits in Bizible?

James_Gunn
Level 2

How can I track progressive profiling form submits in Bizible?

I've discovered that Bizible doesn't like progressive profiling. Bizible will track submits on the form when the first set of fields are presented (first name, last name, email, company, title). But subsequent form submits, where we present only 2 custom questions, are not captured in Bizible.

I've discovered a Bizible support article that deals with this issue ("Ghost" or "Progressive Profiling" Forms Setup). But by web dev says that while he could implement this fix on our CMS, the Marketo form and landing page editors do not offer the necessary access to implement the required code.

Has anyone else come across this problem and been able to fix it? One solution is to stop using progressive profiling forms but I'd prefer not to.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How can I track progressive profiling form submits in Bizible?

But by web dev says that while he could implement this fix on our CMS, the Marketo form and landing page editors do not offer the necessary access to implement the required code.

I don't understand "the necessary access." You can add custom form behaviors to a Marketo form hosted on a Marketo LP just as easily as in a CMS.

By the way, that link is private.

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

+1 page not found.

Running into this issue as well.

Is there documentation on how to address this by adding specific code to the form/lp?

Or what are other options to capture Bizible touchpoints with progressive profiling forms?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Pls provide a link to your page w/form.