SOLVED

How can I see a full email report for both variants of an A/B test?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I see a full email report for both variants of an A/B test?

If I run a 'whole email' or any other A/B test, is there a way to see a report that breaks out the full results of the A and the B cell instead of just showing a roll-up? I would like to get all of the available reporting parameters for each test cell, not just the ones included in the dashboard, which are not complete.

Is this possible, and if not, can it be a feature to add. I would like to have full reporting for each test cell in a campaign, not just the roll-up data. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I see a full email report for both variants of an A/B test?

Hi Neil,

I assume you are talking about the Email send channel where you can run an A/B test on the one email.
There is no report that breaks down the results between the two. Like you said all you get is the daashboard and a roll up report of the overall email performance.

It would be great to have a broken down view though. Great idea to add in the community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just run an email performance report on the two emails.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Neil,

I assume you are talking about the Email send channel where you can run an A/B test on the one email.
There is no report that breaks down the results between the two. Like you said all you get is the daashboard and a roll up report of the overall email performance.

It would be great to have a broken down view though. Great idea to add in the community.

Casey_Noland
Level 2

You are able to access the raw numbers per each variant by clicking the download button (little grid with right facing arrow) within the "test view" dashboard of the email program where you ran the test. It's the graphic page with the comparison of clicks and open rates.

You have to do some simple manual excel work (sum or delivered divided by sum of sent) to get comparison number for things like deliverable comparisons, but the export is divided by time period after send and is pretty good.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried Josh's suggestion and I did not get a breakdown. There really should be a way to get a report of every email in a program that has been run, regardless if it is part of an A/B test or not so that you can have full visibility into your programs. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you going to put an idea in the community Neil? I completely agree with you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already did, thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this doable now or not? I need to run a report that breaks down the send/delivered/bounce/open of individual test emails.