Re: How can I place someone into a wait step?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I place someone into a wait step?

Hello,

I created a couple campaigns and they are set to have each member only be able to run through once. Those ran successfully the first time, but since then we have decided to add a couple actions depending on whether a person opened the email, clicked a link etc.
My question is, if someone has already run through the program once, but I now want to place them back into the flow - can I choose a particular step and drop them there?
I.e. There was originaly only one action in the flow, Joe Smith completed this action and has run through once. Now there are 4 steps in the flow and I want to put him back into step 2.

Can this be done?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is step one now?
Let says it's send email and you don't want them to be sent the email again but you want them to move onto step 2, the wait step.
You could add an if choice to step one.
If not was sent THE EMAIL ABC send email ABC else do nothing.

Those who were sent the mail when there was just 1 flow step will move onto step 2 without being sent the mail from step one again

would that work?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I see what you're getting at - does this mean that I would run the campaign again and remove the  "can only flow through once" part, but, the IF statement would prevent them from receiving the original message again?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Sarah,

From what I know, there is not a way to add the initial leads back into the Smart Campaign AND since you don't want B leads or C leads to be processed twice, I would:

1) Duplicate the campaign
2) Remove Flow Step 1
3) Run the campaign for the intial group.

Hope this helps!
Jared