How can I monitor sync backlog between Marketo and SFDC

Kristina_Schro1
Level 2

How can I monitor sync backlog between Marketo and SFDC

I can only monitor by asking Marketo support? Is there a better way to self serve? Either in Salesforce or Marketo?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Re: How can I monitor sync backlog between Marketo and SFDC

https://app-XX##.marketo.com/supportTools/sfdcSyncStats 

Replace the app-XX## with whatever your instance's pod subdomain is (when you log into your Marketo instance, it's the first part of the URL in your browser)

Happy querying  

Kristina_Schro1
Level 2

Thank you Chris!

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

You're quite welcome! Not the easiest tool, but it's what we have lol

Kristina_Schro1
Level 2

Better than nothing lol!

Kristina_Schro1
Level 2

@Chris_Wilcox Have you tried accessing this since the UI change?

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi @Kristina_Schro1!

I actually migrated away from that tool since Marketo now has a sync status tool built in that was released Q1 of this year. If you navigate to Admin > Integration > Salesforce, there is a tab not for Sync Status. Screenshot below, but that's where you can get all of your sync stats at a better level of detail and clarity than the legacy tool.  However, I did just check and the legacy tool still loads and runs just fine for me.

One thing I will say, since the UI update you can't look in the URL string anymore for your datacenter. Instead, go to Admin > My Account, and there is a box on that page with Support Information. Your datacenter will be listed there.  Just plug that code into the URL in place of DATACENTER: https://app-DATACENTER.marketo.com/supportTools/sfdcSyncStats

Good luck!

Chris 

2021-06-10_8-23-04.png