How can I get the text in my email to wrap around my image?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I get the text in my email to wrap around my image?

I'm having a hard time getting the text in my email to wrap around an image. I used to be able to do this before the design tool was upgraded. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

5 REPLIES 5
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: How can I get the text in my email to wrap around my image?

Hi Hannah,

If you select the image and change the alignment then the text will move around it.  You can do this by selecting the image and using the alignment buttons I've highlighted in the image, or you can select the tree icon and go to the appearance tab.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I've been trying, and it looks great in the design editor, but when I send myself a sample, the image loses all positioning and the text doesn't wrap.

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hmmm, Have you tried sending it to different email clients, and also sending it through a flow action?

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

It works when I send it to one email client, but not my other. Is there a way to fix the one that doesn't?

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hmmm, it can be tricky to make an email look exactly the same in every email client because they all interpret things according to their own designs.  Is it possible there is some setting your client that is changing it?  Are other people using the same client seeing the same issue?

John