Re: How can I find a specific email signature token?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I find a specific email signature token?

Is there a way to find all active email signature tokens that are in use?  I need to replace the name/contact info of a sales rep with the new hire's info, but have no idea how many emails are in use with the old token.  I tried using the "campaign inspector" and using the search box to look for {{my.Email sender signature}} but nothing shows up.  Is there a way to find all or a specific email signature token?

4 REPLIES 4
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi,

You can find your email signature in the snippets folder in the design studio. On the main window you can see the list you asked.

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Ronen

Ronen Wasserman
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, we didn't use snippets; only token on the local level.

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Sandy,

If you are using a My Token you can always check where you are sending the email from. Whichever program is sending the email will have either a defined or inherited My Token {{my.Email sender signature}}.

If you can't see which program is sending it try opening a lead ID that received it, go to Activity Log and see the most recent data of which Smart Campaign/Program sent the email.

/Erik

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

This is where Folder Level tokens become very valuable. If you put them at the highest level you are centrally managing them.

Robb Barrett