How can I ensure my form checklist to subscribe to the company newsletter is working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I ensure my form checklist to subscribe to the company newsletter is working?

The option gives people a chance to opt in for the newsletter but I don't think their data is being added. Can someone please help me with this? You can view the form here: http://imarketsmart.com/resources/webinars/how-to-generate-more-planned-gifts/

3 REPLIES 3
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Re: How can I ensure my form checklist to subscribe to the company newsletter is working?

Hi Alvin Francis​,

As per your form the check box is a compulsory field so everyone have to check it.

Instead of doing this you can put a plain text there and run a smart campaign Like is any one fills out a form it get added as a lead in the smart list which you use to send a newsletter.

Let me know if have any other inquires

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I ensure my form checklist to subscribe to the company newsletter is working?

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your respinse. Is there anyway to insert a smartlist function for that particular checkmark option via that form and not the entire form?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Run a test lead:

• Check their record
  • is the intended checkbox now TRUE?
  • Check Activity Log, what does it say there for that field and the form fill out data?

I suspect it is being done correctly. Ravi misspoke a bit when he said smart list. What he meant is that, if the field is marked as True, and you have a smart list that says "Newsletter=TRUE" that person will show up in the list.

There is no smart list function related to a form.