SOLVED

How can I delete all my test leads from Marketo and SFDC?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I delete all my test leads from Marketo and SFDC?

Hello, I have been working with several outside content syndicated vendors to sync up some forms and their respective fields.  As such, we were doing a lot of testing.  I need to delete these leads from both Marketo and Salesforce.  What is the best and easiest way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How can I delete all my test leads from Marketo and SFDC?

Deleting on both sides (Remove from CRM) is an option, as you can see if you add Delete Lead to a Flow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Run a standalone Smart List to verify results, then a Smart Campaign to delete.... or an intermediate SC to first bucket for deletion if you're really concerned... how many leads are you talking about, and what are your worries?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  There are only about 30 leads, since there are 4 vendors we are working with and a lot of tests with each.  I would just like to get them out of both Salesforce and Marketo to keep them from muddling up my reporting, etc.  If I delete them in Marketo, will these deletions also delete the SFDC leads?

SanfordWhiteman

Deleting on both sides (Remove from CRM) is an option, as you can see if you add Delete Lead to a Flow.