How can I choose the default workspace?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I choose the default workspace?

I'm a developer working out how to use the APIs in a sandbox instance. Recently I discovered (be gentle, please) that when an instance contains multiple workspaces, API calls need to indicate which workspace they're intended to operate on, and when they don't include such an indication, they operate on the "default" workspace. I'm going to change my code to make the workspace of choice explicit, but it will take a while for me to roll that change out. In the meantime, as a stopgap, I'd like to change which of the workspaces in this instance is the default for the instance. How do I do that?
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can I choose the default workspace?

Go to Admin > Workspaces. You will be able to choose there...or at least you should be able to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh, thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not seeing it there. I can definitely see what the primary lead partition is for any given workspace, but I'm not seeing anything that indicates which workspace is the default for the instance and I'm not seeing anything in the Edit Workspace popup that would let me set a given workspace to be the default.
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Edward,

see

-Greg