Level 1

Hourly schedules

are they possible? I want to check for a period of inactivty spanning 3 hours

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hourly schedules

Are you referring to sending an email if someone doesn't do something for 3 hours? Can you elaborate a little bit more on what you're trying to do?
Daniel_Hurran
Level 1

If a lead's Program status has not changed in 3 hours, I want to send them an email.

I want to send it 3 hours after they are added to the program. So I cant schedule a daily batch.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the flow steps of whatever smart campaign has triggered the first thing that you're looking for, I'd put a "wait 3 hours" and then a "send email" of the follow up email you want to send. I'd create an additional smart campaign to stop the flow for people who do have a program change. (Smart list = trigger, program status changes, flow = remove from campaign: the campaign listed above with the 3 hour wait step).

Although you could do this using just a single campaign, with an option on the send email after the 3 hour wait, sometimes the "add option" things aren't specific enough for me to feel comfortable using them to exclude people, so I do a separate triggered removal campaign.