SOLVED

hosting images

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

hosting images

Where can i host images in marketo that my email can pull from? When building a email in dreamweaver the images are broken in marketo and ask for a url. I ad to upload to a free web server for the time being to be able to display the images in the marketo email.

-ss
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hosting images

One workflow that might make things simpler is to upload the images in the Images and Files section as Elliott mentioned, and then updating the raw HTML before replacing it.

The URL for those files is pretty consistent, and if you click on the image uploaded it will show you that URL.

-Erik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should upload your images in the Images and Files section of Marketo's Design Studio tab.  I assume that your final emails are in Marketo, so you must be using the Marketo Email Designer.  How are you using Dreamweaver in this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've built them with full html in dreamweaver since we have just started using marketo and haven't been fully implemented yet. We don't have templates built to choose from so the image snippet doesnt work at the moment. When creating a new email in the design studio i selected the html tools>replace html and pasted my code into the blank email. When i click on the broken image it opens up an insert/edit image window and asks for an image url to reference so it can display the image in the code i pasted. The window doesn't give me the option to select an image from my images and files library.
Anonymous
Not applicable

One workflow that might make things simpler is to upload the images in the Images and Files section as Elliott mentioned, and then updating the raw HTML before replacing it.

The URL for those files is pretty consistent, and if you click on the image uploaded it will show you that URL.

-Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool. Thanks for the help!