Hi Marketo Community.
rhipe is now hiring a Digital & Social Lead with strong Marketo experience.
The Elevator Pitch
We’re seeking a digital-marketing execution guru with a drive for results and passion for the latest marketing technologies (strong Marketo skills are a must!) and the always-changing, always-innovating technology industry. It’s a fantastic, fast and fun ride; come and join us!
- The Digital/Social Lead will own the rhipe Digital and Social strategy and execution across all digital assets and deliver against business goals across the partner lifecycle and engagement KPIs. This is an existing role with a strong plan in place and room to optimise and make your own.
- We are ruthlessly focused on enabling our partners to capture the Cloud opportunity in their market/s and deliver the best solutions to their customers. This role will use the web – across search, social and our online assets - as a key means to both connect and activate existing partners, as well as engage with new partners.
- Own and optimise the content-management plan and infrastructure and deliver optimal engagement for our partners across the lifecycle. Ensure a consistent user experience / Customer experience management from Website, forms, call experience, offline to online experience, digital events etc.
- Measure and manage the impact of our digital marketing: across data and reporting, CRM integration and tracking of Marketing leads and ROI reporting in collaboration with the Business Analyst and Systems’ team.
- Own, manage and refine the rhipe Digital and Social strategy to drive revenue, share and satisfaction across our partner base and support all pillars of our business. Ensure the various geographies and markets are supported across this Digital strategy and execution. Highly developed commercial acumen is sought for this role. Including but not limited to Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, SEO, Social advertising, Website / UX design, Digital Sales Channel management, CRO, lead tracking, lead lifecycle marketing.
- Champion the customer journey and drive the connected customer experience / User experience – covering mobile, web, social, forms, call and tele to sales follow up experience. Strong knowledge and practical usage of Marketo marketing automation is required for this role.
- Project manage online marketing campaigns / conversations (campaign responses, leads etc.) across the business and provide guidance on optimization and ROI reporting – work with external agencies to manage and deliver these results. Also, manage the Digital & Social Marketing budget.
- Develop and co-ordinate relevant content and schedule for rhipe’s public website, partner portal and other web assets, and manage Marketing Operations and Production – prioritising work requests with our creative and media buying agencies and copy-editing and proof-reading of online-communications related material. Highly developed communications’ competencies as well as executive confidence and maturity are fundamental for this role.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of building a community around a brand, and driving engagement across online and social channels. Demonstrate exceptional spelling and grammar skills as part of their social-marketing nous; this role loves driving creative ideas and turning them into a rocking Communications Plan
- Deep dive into data and analyze results for insights across a range of online and social infrastructure; eg; Marketo reporting; Google Analytics; Linked In; Facebook’s Insights, Twitter Analytics, Hootsuite Insights and agency reporting. This role loves data and leveraging the insights that data analysis offers.
- Provide training and enablement (including adoption + on-going support) on new technologies such as Marketo, Survey Monkey, atEvent SMS, Hootsuite, Sales Navigator etc.
- Contribute to the continuing development of marketing processes, activities and reports required by Chief of Marketing/ the business. Ensure all policies and standards, as they are introduced, are adhered to at all times.
The Skills & Experience
- Mandatory – 6 to 8 years’ experience in a B2B online-marketing/ digital strategist role with demonstrated results
- Marketing communications / copywriting experience
- Preferred - Experience in a fast-growing, small to medium business with technology focus
- Tertiary Marketing or Business / Commerce qualifications
- A passion for and experience in or demonstrated ability to use: · Marketing tools, such as Marketo, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite. We are seeking a power-user in Marketo for this important role. · Intermediate to advance knowledge in Word Press (front end) – for managing content, updates and navigations etc. · HTML - intermediate level at the minimum · Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator · Digital and social-media measurement tools: Google Analytics; LinkedIn Insights; Facebook’s Insights, Twitter Analytics, HootSuite · Understanding on Digital Media Buy and Metrics – CPM, CPC, CPA / CPL etc. · Content-planning tools · Microsoft Office 2013
- Competitive salary based upon your experience & skillset
- Extra day of annual leave per year
- Office located in North Sydney
- Free breakfast foods & snacks delivered weekly
- Volunteer and study leave
- Excellent work/life balance
- Awesome co-workers & a supportive team environment
- Employee learning & development program
Please apply through the job ad on Linkedin: Digital & Social Lead Job at rhipe & rhipe Solutions in Sydney, Australia| LinkedIn or feel free to pass this on to someone you feel would be a good fit!