Hi , I am unable to find a campaign. Its called ARN edm DickerData 2101154. Is it possible it may have been overwritten by a previous campign with the same name?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , I am unable to find a campaign. Its called ARN edm DickerData 2101154. Is it possible it may have been overwritten by a previous campign with the same name?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Hi , I am unable to find a campaign. Its called ARN edm DickerData 2101154. Is it possible it may have been overwritten by a previous campign with the same name?

did you try typing in "ARN" in the search?

Marketo does not allow duplicate names, so it would not have been overwritten. Try switching between Marketing Activities and Design Studio, then go back to MA and try again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi , I am unable to find a campaign. Its called ARN edm DickerData 2101154. Is it possible it may have been overwritten by a previous campign with the same name?

I think in my case, marketo did allow duplicate names. Because now I can see two campaigns with the same name
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Are the two campaigns local assets of different programs? If so, they can have the same name since the parent programs have unique names - i.e., ProgramName1.CampaignName and ProgramName2.CampaignName
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yeah, that could happen. Generally you only want to Name the program something and have child assets called something simple.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. So you can confirm....Marketo will never overwrite a campaign...even if it has all the same naming? It will save it as a different campaign?