Help with program/smart campaign - some leads went through flow twice

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Help with program/smart campaign - some leads went through flow twice

Can you try refreshing your browser? There shouldn't be any overlap in the blocked people and the people who should be affected -- this is correct. But when you see more people in the qualified leads than the "set to affect" number, it might just need a refresh. Also, you should check that your rules either allow or prevent flowing through multiple times, as this could have an impact on those numbers.

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Each lead can only run through once. I spot checked about a dozen or so leads under the "qualified list" and none of them have run through the flow, however - after many attempts at refreshing - it still only says 2 leads will be affected.

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Do you think it could have something to do with the fact that most of the people are actually contacts and not leads? Its says 2 LEADS to be affected, but when clicking through you see many more than just 2. Even so, at the bottom right corner it says "2 leads", which I guess could be accurate if we consider the rest are really contacts.

EDIT: Nope, that's not it.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hmm. At this point I'd probably contact support to ask them what the story is. When the qualified leads view shows significantly more people than the "set to affect" number, I get a little nervous since you don't know how many people will be impacted by the campaign if you actually run it. Good luck!

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

That is a glitch I have encountered a few times, especially once I changed the smart list a few times. Maybe a cache issue? I would contact support to see if there is anything they can do. 

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Contacted support - can confirm it was a glitch. Thanks everyone!