SOLVED

Help with Engagement Program Stream Cadence

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Engagement Program Stream Cadence

Hello,

I am a new Marketo user, who came from using Eloqua in my past role.  Trying to figure out the Engagement Program streams, and I am stumped on the cadence piece.  I want to set the cadence for my first stream at 48 hours between emails, but I only see weekly or monthly options.  I saw an earlier post that said this was possible, but I didn't see any instructions on how to do this.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Engagement Program Stream Cadence

So for 48 hours, you would choose Weekly and then select every other day on the list of days. I know this wouldn't alternate days on different weeks (as pure 48 hours would) but I believe this is how you'd have to do this. 

OR

You could select weekly and pick each day (I'm guessing of the work week) and make each cast into a smart campaign with a wait step of 24 hours and not on the weekend... that should work. (Def test first!)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

So for 48 hours, you would choose Weekly and then select every other day on the list of days. I know this wouldn't alternate days on different weeks (as pure 48 hours would) but I believe this is how you'd have to do this. 

OR

You could select weekly and pick each day (I'm guessing of the work week) and make each cast into a smart campaign with a wait step of 24 hours and not on the weekend... that should work. (Def test first!)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Kim.  I will give that a try - I think that will work.