I am sending out an email to a list of 100 people and each person needs to have a unique survey link in the email. I cannot seem to get the token to work to do this and am looking for any insight possible. I have done the following:
- Added a new field (Survey Link) to our instance of Marketo
- Uploaded a list with Email Address + Survey Link fields
--> This list upload has updated all accounts in Marketo properly
- Added hyperlinked text (to the token) AND the token alone (to test both)
- When sending a sample, the link for both does not work
- I have confirmed that the person who I was using for the sample send has the new field applied with the correct link
Please let me know if there is any other information that can assist in troubleshooting. I am trying to send this campaign out tomorrow at 10am!
Next time, post to the Products space and someone will help you. "Community" is for website feedback, not peer-to-peer support.