SOLVED

Help me beat Josh Hill. Just Once.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help me beat Josh Hill. Just Once.

Josh Hill is a perfect marketer and a great Marketo user. He writes excellent guidebooks. His hair could help his party win a seat in the next election.

But. His glorious face and perfect hair has ruled our Community Kingdom for far too long. #MarketingNation: Please like my post and help me in my 1 time effort to climb the leader board and let Josh be Number 2 for a few days.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help me beat Josh Hill. Just Once.

Josh has so many points that he broke the UI of the community platform because it wasn't designed for this use-case:
0EM50000000SZv6.jpg

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Mary! I was just admiring your career and posts, so I'm flattered you want to take me on 😉

You'll have to get Dory on your side because she's gaining on me this week. You also missed me a few days ago when I was #4.
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You can do it, Mary.  I've beaten Josh on points at least three weeks this year, so the dream is alive.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Haha, I've taken screenshots from times when I've been on top... It's a ton of work to get up there and stay on top, so Josh and his pretty face sort of deserve the location 🙂 

As a sidenote... it's a little disappointing when 60% of the leaderboard is Marketo staff. Come on Nation! 
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

^^ That stat is on the monthly leaderboard. #MarketingNation needs to step up its game. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go Mary! I support you 🙂
Valerie_Armstro

We definitely need more ladies on the monthly leaderboard besides Dory, Cheryl and I.  Hope to see you up there soon, Mary!
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I've beaten Josh before :). But I think it's because he went on vacation, or was too busy writing, or consulting.  
Josh_Hill13

Haha, true Michelle, very true. When I'm on vacation, I'll suddenly realize I've fallen behind and then logon to answer questions.
Josh_Hill13

Mary, I gave you a gimme because I got logged into another instance and answered a bunch of questions. Grr...